Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

TAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Lol ton accent francais i ressort en SAAAAAAAAAAAALE! Mais c drole, entk, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! What I said basically sums up to: your french accent shows like fuckin hell man, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

OMG, I think that is by far...

I think those two were BY FAR the best flash animations I ever saw. I don't care if it's anime, I usually hate anime, but I LOVE THIS. BEAUTIFUL, you're talented, you know what you're doing, KEEP GOING! THIS ROCK!

FFVI:The Time Before P-2 FFVI:The Time Before P-2

Unfortunately

There was a FFVII song, i don't really remember when but it's before the Ipooh fight. And yeah it is cool, but you're having trouble with your spelling, if you need help, I can help you and I was also wondering if you were from Montreal or Quebec or something, or maybe you're just mispelling on purpose, anyhow. Good job!

DanyLaporte responds:

Yeah I put the FFVII and FFVIII song in my movie on purpose, cauz I thought they fit...yeah im from montreal thats why my english is not really good..Maybe that ill need a little help for my grammar in part3...so if you want to, you can email me..:
Sg_shadow@hotmail.com
Thx! Cya!

Family Guy test1 Family Guy test1

OMG THIS IS BAD!

You know nothing about Family guy, it isnt mister bermuda grass, its mr weed! who the fuck doesn't know that! Your thing is just bad, NEVER DO IT AGAIN!

xXMEOWXx responds:

READ THE Quiz it states what WAS HIS LAST NAME it was bermuda grass but it got changed to weed RETARD

Final Fantasy Barry 2 Final Fantasy Barry 2

This sucks, barry is gay, this character is so..

U could have at least chosen a reall FF character, this blows.