Halo: Funny Situations Halo: Funny Situations

TAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Lol ton accent francais i ressort en SAAAAAAAAAAAALE! Mais c drole, entk, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! What I said basically sums up to: your french accent shows like fuckin hell man, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2

OMG, I think that is by far...

I think those two were BY FAR the best flash animations I ever saw. I don't care if it's anime, I usually hate anime, but I LOVE THIS. BEAUTIFUL, you're talented, you know what you're doing, KEEP GOING! THIS ROCK!

FFVI:The Time Before P-2 FFVI:The Time Before P-2

Unfortunately

There was a FFVII song, i don't really remember when but it's before the Ipooh fight. And yeah it is cool, but you're having trouble with your spelling, if you need help, I can help you and I was also wondering if you were from Montreal or Quebec or something, or maybe you're just mispelling on purpose, anyhow. Good job!

DanyLaporte responds:

Yeah I put the FFVII and FFVIII song in my movie on purpose, cauz I thought they fit...yeah im from montreal thats why my english is not really good..Maybe that ill need a little help for my grammar in part3...so if you want to, you can email me..:
Sg_shadow@hotmail.com
Thx! Cya!

FF: Mixed in Balamb FF: Mixed in Balamb

GODDAMN THIS IS BAD!!

I hate anime, dont make FINAL FANTASY into ANIME SHIT, besides u cant go to a fieldtrip, u go on a fieldfuckintrip. Your humor is BAD. GoD DONT DO ANY OF THOSE ANYMORE EVER!

Metroid: Rogue Formula Metroid: Rogue Formula

Nice job

This is good, the story isnt amazing and its sorta short, but it's a good job. Keep up the good work.

cap123 responds:

yeah i was going to expand the story, but didn't really have the time. Hopefully a sequel ;)

Final Fantasy Day Care 1 Final Fantasy Day Care 1

Much better...

Though the audio isnt perfectly well made, this is one of the best Final Fantasy spoofs i saw. The humor in it is pretty good compared to the mixed in balamb shit, well it's actually ALOT better but i don't need to explain my hatred for it here. Anyhow keep up the good work, try to improve the audio (if u can) and add a little bit more jokes and also make them more... either random or funny...

FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3) FF: Mixed in Balamb2(1/3)

You got it all wrong

Well, not only did u make wakka into a total fag which he never was in any game, u also made the characters in anime, and i hate anime. If youre going to make a final fantasy animation, make it in freakin 3D and yes i know its really hard and all that shit, but dont fuckin make one if its gonna be all shitty anime... anime as in overall, u have good drawing skills, other than that ur humor was terrible and alot of accents but i cant blame u for being foreign. So it's basically fine just as long as u dont make more...

Taking over me Taking over me

Evanescence is amazing no matter what ppl say

uhum, im so sorry ur 50 cent loving ass doesnt know what good music is, but u dont have to diss the best band in the world. And yea the story was nice, i dont like animations so i shouldnt watch this anyway, but i recognized the song so... Anyways, dont hate Evanescence.

Kingdom Hearts May Cry 1 Kingdom Hearts May Cry 1

GRRRREEEEEEEAT!

I really love kingdom hearts, its a great game and a great alliance between disney and square. Anyways ingenious movie with awesome graphics and sounds, love it! I could try to voice act if u want, girls LOVE my voice :P, but no experience in this, so youd have to test. Oh and what program do u need for it?? Oh sorry wrong topic anyways, good job, love it, get a part 2 going fast man!

Megaman/X: Sigma Reborn Megaman/X: Sigma Reborn

This is bad

This is pretty gay, u can check my work, it is better than your believe me. It isnt perfect but not as bad as yours, your shit sucks pretty badly, its a good piece of crap i would liek to burn down to smaller crap. It seriously sucks!